Given the following Operating Characteristics from a queuing model with time units specified in hours, answer the five questions:
Po = 0.4000
Lq = 0.9000
L = 1.5000
Wq = 0.3000
W = 0.5000
Pw = 0.6000
- What is the average number of customers in the system?
- What is the average time, in minutes, a customer waits in line before being served?
- What is the average time, in minutes, a customer spends waiting and being served?
- What is the probability that there are no customers in the system?
- If the system serves a customer every 5 minutes, what is the service rate?
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).