You likely are taking this course because you are interested in pursuing work in the field of psychology. As you move through your degree program, there will be a culminating project, your capstone, where you will explore a topic of interest in great depth through a thorough exploration of the research. This assignment will allow you to begin to think about your areas of interest.
Your task this week is to prepare a letter of interest for an organization of interest to you, (or one where you would enjoy working) and to develop a brief description of a potential research topic in an area of psychology.
Assume you are applying to work in a field of research.
- Identify a community organization, business, organization, public agency, or research institution of interest to you in in the field, one in which you are interested in potentially working.
- Prepare a statement of interest in which you address the following points:
- Why are you interested in psychology and in the particular area of interest represented by this organization?
- How do you see yourself contributing to the field of psychology?
To complete the assignment, you have two options:
- Option 1 – Schedule a phone call or Skype session with your instructor during the first week of the class. During that session, share your thoughts, ideas, and dreams with her or him. Then, write up a summary of your discussion and submit it below. Unless you have obtained permission to submit written responses, be sure to contact your professor in a timely manner to schedule a time to complete assignment 1 prior to the Sunday due date.
- Option 2 – If a phone call or Skype session (the preferred option) is not possible (e.g., scheduling conflicts, etc.), a second option for completion of the assignment for this week is to write your responses to the areas outlined above, and then submit them below.
Using your NCU account, send your instructor an email that notifies her or him about which option you have chosen to complete this assignment. If there are issues with your NCU e-mail account, contact tech support to resolve them so that you can send this notification to your instructor.
The format for this assignment should be double-spaced. Be sure the tone is professional.
Length: 1-2 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be careful to adhere to Northcentral’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below.
Running head: E-MAIL 1 E-Mail
February 7, 2017 E-MAIL 2
E-Mail To: - Abc09@gmail.com
From: - email@example.com
Dated: - 07-02-2017
Subject: - Areas of Interest
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).