1. Download the Short Run Costs Excel worksheet provided by your professor.
2. Your instructor will provide values for the following cost:
· Fixed Equipment
· Materials per Worker
· Each Worker (up to 5)
· Each Worker (after 5)
3. Fill in the fixed cost, variable cost, and total costs for the seven labor/output scenarios.
4. Calculate average fixed cost, average variable cost, average total costs, and marginal costs and determine the cost minimization output for the firm.
5. Examine the chart that will appear on the Excel spreadsheet after you input the data.
6. Review Business Brief Guidelines and Critical Thinking Process.
7. Write a 1-page business brief describing the relationship among the costs. Include a copy of the graph showing cost minimization output.
8. Submit your paper to Turnitin.com. Your professor will provide the necessary access information so you can upload your paper to the class assignment site.
9. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications needed to your paper.
Short Run Total Cost
Output Fixed Cost
Materials (per unit)
Each Worker upto 5 Variable Cost 10
7 Total Cost AFC Each worker after 5 AVC AC 9 AFC, AVC, AC, and MC
0.00 2 6 9 11 12 13 MC Fixed, Variable, and Total Cost
Total Cost 8
0 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.