Needed for JAVA
1. Create an enumeration named CustomerType. This enumeration should contain constants that represent three types of customers: retail, trade, and college.
2. Using the attached CustomerTypeApp class add a method to this class that returns a discount percent (.10 for retail, .30 for trade, and .20 for college) depending on the CustomerType variable that's passed to it.
3. Add code to the main method that declares a CustomerType variable, assigns one of the customer types to it, gets the discount percent for that customer type, and displays the discount percent.
4. Add a statement to the main method that displays the string returned by the toString method of the customer type.
5. Add a toString method to the CustomerType enumeration which should return a string that contains "Retail customer," "Trade customer," or "College customer" depending om th customer type.
public class CustomerTypeApp
public static void main(String args)
// display a welcome message
System.out.println("Welcome to the Customer Type Test application
// get and display the discount percent for a customer type
// display the value of the toString method of a customer type
// a method that accepts a CustomerType enumeration
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.