Identify an instance in which an individual or group presented a sound and creative solution to a problem, but failed to persuade their target audience to accept the proposed solution.
Identify the mistakes made during this failure to communicate. Consider failures in audience research, in understanding audience objections, and in the presentation of the proposed solution.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay in which you:
- Briefly summarize your chosen instance of failed communication.
- Discuss the reasons why the original persuasive campaign was unsuccessful.
- Propose a revised persuasive campaign that might have succeeded.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Please include at least 3 in text citations
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.