Hi, can you help me answer these 4 questions. I need them by Friday. Thank you
1. The mission of Aravind is “Eliminate needless blindness, providing
compassionate & high quality eye care to all”. However, providing
health care for all can be expensive: in Europe represents 9% of the
GDP and could rise to 20% in a few years. As the alternatives are
worsening the quality of health care, or improving it efficiency,
please identify the operational keys to cost efficiency at Aravind, and
discuss how these can be applied to other health care providers.
2. Aravind is non-for-profit organization. Could a for-profit approach be
more effective in contributing to Aravind’s mission?
3. The cost of cataracts surgery is $300 in India and between $2500
and $3000 in the USA. What steps can be taken to ensure low-cost
high-quality eye care in the USA (and other developed countries)?
Will it ever reach the mass market vs. only the poor?
4. What and how did he learn by using McDonald's and Ford as
Running head: ARAVIND CASE STUDY Aravind Case Study
Name of Student
Institution Affiliation 1 ARAVIND CASE STUDY 2
Question #1 One of the operation's keys to cost efficiency at Aravind is the...
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).