I need some guidance, If possible please provide step by step detail. The document can be word or PDF. If you have any questions at all please let me know, thanks in advance!
MATH 012 NAME_______________________ Spring, 2017
Professor: Dr. K. Chavis Perform the indicated operation. Write the answer in scientific
notation. 20 10 7
1) 5 10 3 Express the number in scientific notation.
2) 74,000,000,000 Simplify. (p 4 mp 2m ) 4
3) (p 4 ) m Math 012
Page 2 Simplify. Write answer using positive exponents only.
4) (2-1∙7-4)-2 Perform the indicated operations and simplify:
5a) (8n - 6n - 5n ) + (2n + 2n + 3n) 5b) 8x2 10x5 9x2 11x15 Math 012
Page 3 Multiply. Perform the indicated operations and simplify:
6a) (7m + 5) Multiply. Perform the indicated operations and simplify:
6b) 6x 4 3x 2x8 Divide. Perform the indicated operations and simplify your
answer: 7) 14x2 y3 28x11 y4 7
60 x y 15x y Math 012
Page 4 Perform the indicated operations and simplify your answer: 3 3a5 8) 8 8m Factor completely and show the check by re-multiplication. If
the polynomial is not factorable, write “prime.”
9) 2x + 17x + 30 Solve the equation by the method of factoring.
10) 150x – 96 = 0 Math 012
Page 5 End of quiz: please remember to sign and date the statement in the box on the first
page of the quiz.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).