SHORT QUIZ AUSTRALIAN LAW
- The liability of members of a partnership in contract is several.
- Which of the following circumstances is an accurate description of a joint venture?
Adam and Bruce own land together; Adam owns two-thirds and Bruce owns one-third. Adam and Bruce carry on a restaurant business together. Adam and Bruce have agreed to stage a play together and have agreed to share gross returns but not to share liability. Adam and Bruce own land together in equal parts, their interests were created at the same time, and they have agreed that if either dies the other person will automatically receive their share.
Which of the following is an example of an agent that is appointed by express appointment?
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
Solution~00031148233693.zip (25.37 KB)
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).