Here is the assignment
Assignment 2.3: Justification Report ? Part 3 (Final)
Due Week 7 and worth 180 points
In Assignments 2.1 (Part 1) and 2.2 (Part 2) of the Justification Report, you built up the major parts of your formal, researched justification report (Problem Statement, Overview of Alternatives, Criteria, Methods, Evaluation of Alternatives, Findings and Analysis, and References). For Part 3 you will begin by inserting your revisions of Parts 1 and 2 based on your instructor?s suggestions. Then, you will include a few new sections.Note: Some sections presented below are out of order so pay attention to where the section should go (for instance, the Transmittal should be the second page of your report based on the provided template). It is essential that you present the final report in the correct section order.
Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question under the following section headings:
- Preliminary Parts (for Question 1)
- Introduction (for Question 2)
- Problem Statement (for Question 2b)
- Terminology (for Question 2c)
- Major Sections of the Report (for Question 2d)
- Scope and Limitations of the Research (for Question 2e)
- Recommendation (for Question 3)
- References (for Question 4)
Using the provided template from Week 7, write Part 3 to complete a single-spaced report in which you:
- Create the preliminary parts of the report that precede the Introduction (after reading Chapter 11 in the textbook). Each element (1a to 1d) appears on a separate page (1a should be page 1, 1b should be page 2, etc.). The preliminary part includes:
- Title Page
- Transmittal (stand-alone business letter)
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Create an introduction that tells what your report is about. The introduction includes:
- Begin with a general introduction paragraph that gives the reader any needed background information on the company or problem.
- Include the Problem Statement that you already created and revised in Part 1.
- Include terms that readers will need to know in order to understand the report.
- Briefly summarize the major sections and findings of the report developed in Parts 1 and 2.Note:This is in addition to including the revised sections not instead of including the revised previous sections from Parts 1 and 2.
- Discuss what your report will cover and what it will not (including limitations such as research, time, information, or any other factors the reader should consider when reading the report).
- Create the Recommendation section of the Report.
- Provide a one to two (1-2) sentence recommendation based on what your Evaluation of Alternatives and Findings and Analysis sections have determined is the most feasible alternative (i.e., solution) to the problem in the Problem Statement.
- Create the References section, which goes at the end of the Report by pasting in your revised References page.
Note: Remember to organize the report by the section headings. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business; single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for formal business reports.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
IF YOU ACCEPT I WILL ATTACH THE LAST PART OF THE ASSIGNMENT I SUBMITTED WHICH IS ANNOTATED WITH WHAT I NEED TO FIX, NEED GOOD GRADE WILL TIP.
Running head: RATE OF EMPLOYEE TURNOVER
Rate of Employee Turnover
RATE OF EMPLOYEE TURNOVER
Table of content
Table of content
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.