This is my assignment, need help with the outline and writing, never wrote of Biographical Sketch.
Choose any of the Roman emperors, and write a biographical sketch explaining what you see as his most notable actions and character traits that impacted Western civilization.
A biographical sketch is shorter and more specific than a typical biography of a person's character, life, and achievements. It should provide readers with your insights into the person's character and give people what you consider to be significant information about a historical figure.
You may use additional resources, but those sources cannot include Wikipedia, biography.com, history.com, or other encyclopedias. You may research the person on credible sources online or at your local library to read a variety of biographies about the person.
Step 2: Complete your research. Choose one interesting experience that illustrates the main point that you want to make about that person's life. Gather details about that incident. For example, write a timeline of the person's life that will show that you know when and where the person was born; where he lived; what he did throughout the course of his life; and where, when, and how he died. Make a list of the person's pursuits and accomplishments. You should know this person inside and out before you begin writing your sketch.
Step 3: Draw conclusions, and prepare your thesis. Reflect on the life of the historical figure. Once you have done your research and have gathered enough information about the historical figure, you should sit back to think about what it
Think of a LibGuide (a Library Guide) as a mini-website to help you with your assignments. It has relevant information
such as databases, ebooks, and websites specific to your courses. If you have any questions, please reach out to your
friendly library staff.
HY 1010, Western Civilization I 2
means, to see if you notice any trends, and to have a better sense of what you want to convey about the person. Your thesis statement will offer your reader the overall insight into this person you have perceived.
Use the following guidelines to help decide on your thesis:
- ? Ask yourself about how the historical figure was shaped by his time period and environment.
- ? Ask yourself how the historical figure impacted the lives of the people around him, the general public, and future generations.
- ? Figure out which of the figure's achievements and life experiences you may want to emphasize. Figure out which quality of the person you would most like to emphasize, and make sure the facts you present support it.
- ? Find the perfect anecdote to demonstrate the qualities of the person you would most like to show. Step 4: Write your essay. Your essay should be at least one page in length. You are required to use at least one source from the CSU Online Library for your response. Be sure to consider the following guidelines in your essay:
- ? The introduction should engage the reader and clearly present the essay?s thesis and a summary of the main points that clarify the writer?s point of view.
- ? Organization should clearly present points arranged to illustrate your opening thesis.
- ? Writing should be clear and concise with no spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
- ? The number of sources should meet or exceed any expressed assignment requirements and should be peer- reviewed or academic in nature. At least one source must be from the CSU Online Library.
- ? APA formatting guidelines should be used for reference entries and in-text citations.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.