91. ?While U.S. Treasuries are at record low yields, corporate bonds are at record highs. Corporations are paying an average interest rate of 10.8 per cent on debt, compared with 2.6 per cent on 10-year U.S. Treasuries.? This dramatic difference could be caused by
a high inflation rate
a high tax rate
fears of corporate bankruptcy
a low level of government spending
92. ?The Fed is expected to lower the Federal funds rate tomorrow, but as far as the economy goes the decision is basically irrelevant. The actual, or effective, Fed funds rate is already close to zero, 0.125 per cent; the Fed funds rate is currently at 1 per cent.? The difference between the Federal funds rate and the actual (or ?effective?) Fed funds rate is
the difference between the real and nominal interest rates
the actual rate of inflation
the difference between the official rate and the rate that banks pay for overnight loans
the difference between the T-bill rate and the prime rate
93. ?The Fed is expected to lower the Federal funds rate tomorrow, but as far as the economy goes the decision is basically irrelevant. The actual, or effective, Fed funds rate is already close to zero, 0.125 per cent; the Fed funds rate is currently at 1 per cent.?
This large difference could happen because
inflation is high
expected inflation is high
of unusually high money supply growth
of a large government deficit
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.