Prepare the following:
1. Statement of Comprehensive Income
2.Statement of Financial Position
3. Statement of Capital
4. Statement of Cash Flows
Laundry Star reported the following transactions:
1. Mr. Star invested the following to start a laundry business:
Cost Market Value
Cash 100,000 100,000
Washing equipment 40,000 25,000
Furniture 30,000 28,000
Laundry detergent and activities 5,000 6,000
2.Paid 6 months advance rent to Porta Baga, 60,000
3.Renovate the laundry shop for 20,000. Fifty percent of this amount can be used to offset the rental expense.
4. Received bill from Gold News for advertising 1,000
5. Bought laundry equipment from Electrolux for 50,000 on account. Transportation and handling costs, 20,000
6. Purchased laundry supplies 5,000 on cash and 3,000 on credit.
7. Paid Electrolux partially 60%.
8. Received a bank loan for business use, 20,000 to purchase a delivery van.
9. Purchased a delivery van for 250,000. He paid the amount received from the bank and the remaining balance is issued with a 2% note.
10. Laundry services totaled 150,000 of which 20% is on account.
11. Paid various operating expenses during the month: Janitorial expense,15,000 ; Water and electricity,20,000, telephone expense 5,000 and repair expense 3,000.
12. Received laundry advances for customers 10,000
13. Collected 80% of the remaining services on account.
14. Received 90-day 5% promissory note from a customer for laundry services rendered 50,000
15. Paid the entire balance to Electrolux.
16. Paid commissions of workers 10% of actual service rendered and collected.
17. Paid customer for loss items 2,000
18. Paid 20,000 of bank loan plus interest of 1% based on the outstanding balance
19.Completed 60% of work related to customers who paid in advance
20. Mr. Star withdrew 15,000 for personal use.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.