You need to survey 6,000 km2 area in 12 hours or less to map a wildfire. You have 10 small UAVs and 4 manned helicopters. A copter can cover 100 km2 per hour and the small UAVs 25 km2 per hour. Manned copter costs $10,000/hr to operate and the small UAV costs $800/hr.
You need to find the least cost deployment of manned and unmanned assets to do the job.
- Define the initial equations for the linear programming problem (you don't need to solve them, but if you can it will help me alot)
- Use x = # of helicopters, y = # of UAVs
- e.g. x <= 4
- Describe how you would use Branch and Bound and LP to solve this problem
- Describe the steps and how you would iterate those steps towards a solution.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.