- During a recent survey of ethnic backgrounds of 1000 people in a large city, 513 were Canadian, 148 were French, 72 were African and 56 were Asian and the remainder were from other groups. Calculate the probability that a person, selected at random from the population has:
a Canadian background?
an African background?
an ?other? background?
- A spinner is divided into three equally sized regions labelled A, B and C. The spinner is spun twice. For each probability you determine, express your answer as a fraction, decimal and percent.
- What is the probability of spinning A on the first spin?
- Draw a tree diagram to represent the sample space for both spins.
- What is the probability of spinning A followed by B?
- What is the probability of getting the same letter on both spins?
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.