Please help me this needs to be done on an excel spreadsheet. thanks!
Question Set 3. A small manufacturing operation produces wardrobes. The annual fixed costs incurred are $108,000. The wardrobes are sold for $1500 each. For this question set, use the following formulas and information:
[Total Profit] = [Total Revenue] ? [Total Cost]
[Total Revenue] = [Production] x [Unit Revenue]
[Total Cost] = [Production] x [Variable Unit Cost] + [Fixed Costs]
[Break Even Point] = [Fixed Cost] / ([Unit Revenue]-[Unit Variable Cost])
1. Create a data table (as demonstrated during lab exercise 2), that shows what total profit would be if the company produced 100 to 1000 wardrobes, in increments of 50. You must use a data table structure to receive credit for this problem. (6pts)
2. Create a scatter chart that displays the variable total profit (and no other variables) as a function of the number of wardrobes produced and sold. At low production quantities, total profit may be negative but should still be displayed. Label your chart axes appropriately. (4pts)
3. What is the break-even point? (2 pts)
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.