Resources: University of Phoenix Material: Microsoft® Word® Poster Template, Anatomy, Physiology & Disease: An Interactive Journey for Health Professions (2nd ed.), Internet, and University Library
Imagine you have been asked to give a presentation at a conference for coders and billers. You have decided to create posters to hang around the room as visual aids as you lead your presentation.
The poster assignment will be completed weekly. You will create a new poster for each body system required.
Create an informative poster for your presentation.
Identify the following in the poster:
- Describe the body system.
- Explain the importance of the nervous system to the different body systems.
- You may choose to connect this discussion to systems learned in Anatomy & Physiology I.
- Use information found in diagrams/charts located in this week's readings.
- Describe two common diseases that affect the nervous system.
- Identify the major providers that would treat a patient with nervous system diseases.
- Identify the recommended lab tests for nervous system diseases.
Write a 175- to 350-word summary in a separate Microsoft® Word® document that describes the major function of the nervous system. How would you apply the information you have learned to your health and wellness or a family member's health and wellness? Remember to not disclose personal details about yourself or family members.
Cite any sources. For additional information on how to properly cite your sources, log on to the Reference and Citation Generator resource in the Center for Writing Excellence.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Microsoft® Word Poster Template
HCS/216 Version 1
University of Phoenix Material
Microsoft® Word Poster Template
Use the following tutorial to create the poster required for Weeks 1 to 4. You will create a new poster each
week. You do not need to use the same poster template each week, feel free to try new templates.
1. Open a new Microsoft® Word document.
2. Click the File tab and select New.
3. At this stage, Microsoft® Word offers you the opportunity to choose from a variety of templates, one
being Flyers (see below).
4. Click Flyers.
5. Choose a poster template that would be suitable for completing this assignment. You can also adjust
other templates such as flyers, signs, and advertisements to suit your needs.
6. Click Download. (This requires an Internet connection.)
7. You will then be presented with a poster template that you can edit with the information requested in
Copyright © 2014 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.