7. (7 points) You run a coffee shop which is testing a new type of espresso maker. Your business dependson having repeat customers, so you give away samples of the espresso for free. You ask people whetheror not they would purchase the espresso again at the current price you are selling it for. You have 144customers come in the door and 48 of them state that they would purchase the espresso again. Youtried the espresso yourself and thought that 30% of people would buy the coffee again.
(a) You want to compare your sample to your original hypothesis. You are agnostic about the directionof the claim. What is the hypothesis that you want to test?
(b) Write down the test-statistic associated with this hypothesis.
(c) Test your hypothesis. What is your conclusion?(d) Would the results of your hypothesis test change if you had more people but the same proportionof successes? Briefly describe how the results would change.
7. (7 points) You run a coffee shop which is testing a new type of espresso maker. Your business depends on having
repeat customers, so you give away samples of the espresso for free. You ask...
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.