5. You gather data from two local churches about the average offering (a monetary donation to the church)that is collected at a weekly service. You want to see whether the average offering given at one churchis the same as the average offering at another church. The number of people who attend Church 1 is201, and the average amount offered is $12.50. The number of people who attend Church 2 is 350, andthe average amount offered is $11.87. The sample standard deviations for Church 1 and Church 2 are$3.15 and $4.57, respectively.
(a) What is the hypothesis you want to test?
(b) Calculate the test statistic and test your hypothesis at the 95 and 99 percent confidence levels.
(c) Pretend that the sample means and standard deviations remain the same, but that the numberof people sampled at Church 2 was 201 instead of 350. Does your test-statistic change? Does thecritical value change?
5. You gather data from two local churches about the average offering (a monetary donation to the church)that is
collected at a weekly service. You want to see whether the average offering given at...
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.