I need help answering the questions in the attachment
Approach to Quiz 2
1. Recall that the Binomial and Poisson tables list the cumulative probabilities. So, P(X?5)=1-P(X?4) and
the P(X?4) is given in the tables for k=4.
You may compute P(X=k) by using the equation for Binomial or Poisson or you may get the value of
P(X=N) from the tables, e.g. P(X=4) =P(X?4) ?P(X?3), where these values are obtained directly from the
2. In question #5 show all values used to compute the area (probability) using the Z table, e.g., P(-1<Z<2)
= P(0<Z<1)+P(0<Z<2) = .3413+.4772=.8185.
3. In question #6, list the values of each parameter n, Xbar, s, t(?/2) first, showing how t(?/2) was
determined. Then compute the CI for ?, the population mean.
4. In question #7, State Ho & Ha first. The test statistic is Z(test) that is computed from p?, po and n. The
critical value is found from the Z tables for the significance level = .01 for an upper, lower or two tail test
as determined from the sign of Ha. The p-value is found from the Z tables for the computed value of
Z(test). Compare the p-value with ? to determine if Ho is rejected, as consistent with comparing Z(test)
to Z (crit). Be clear and organized.
5. In question 8, compute the parameters Xbar, and s first. Compute the test statistic, Z(test) or t(test),
from Xbar, s n and ? and get the critical value, Z(crit) or t(crit), from the appropriate table for the given
value of ?. Compare the test value to the critical value and state the conclusion for rejecting Ho. DO
NOT COMPUTE P-VALUES FOR A ?t? TEST.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.