. Below are the data for the number of different word roots that normal children (20 month old) generated when their parents believe they were placed in the most comfortable situation (e.g., after meal, before going to bed, during a bath, etc.). Make (a) a frequency distribution table and (b) a histogram graph to summarize and present the data below. Do NOT use SPSS to complete them. Do them by hands.
39 88 26 48 31 34 35 31 35 65
55 57 98 43 75 52 53 79 73 37
52 19 90 31 16 32 55 89 40 43
2. Using the same data set above, present (a) a stem-and-leaf display and (b) a boxplot (specify the five numbers) to organize the data set.
3. Suppose that you replaced three data points (89, 90, 98) as shown above with new data points (200, 225, 250). How do you think will the variance change (e.g., increase or decrease)? What do you think is the reason for this change? (Note: this is a conceptual question and you do not have to calculate the variance. However, you need to offer a clear and specific reason for your answer??they are big numbers? are not acceptable)
4. Suppose that the average number of different word roots generated by girls (, 18 girls) was 62 while the average number of different word roots generated by boys (, 12 boys) was 48. Can we conclude that the average number of different word roots for the entire group is the mean of these two means (62+ then 110/)? Justify your answer.
Below are the data for the number of different word roots that normal children (20 month old)
generated when their parents believe they were placed in the most comfortable situation (e.g.,
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.