Need all questions answered on the attached document.
1.What part of plot is also called the exposition?
2 Which part of the plot is the longest?
3 Which part of the plot includes all the events that develop or create conflict?
4. what kind of character is a type of flat character with one exaggerated personality quality?
5. What kind of character is well described in the story?
6. Who is the protagonist in the story?
A special main character
Always a minor character
A character that does not change
A character that is described very well
7. From the excerpts read about Marius from Les Miserable one can best describe him as a--Round Character
Foil to his father
8. In the adventures of Aladdin b the brothers grim, what kind of character is the widow?
9. in a day?s wait, Schatz?s father reads from a pirate book aloud true or false.
10. In a day?s wait Schatz cries when the doctor says he has a fever. True or false.
11. In a day?s wait, Schatz is in conflict with his father. True or false.
12. Little things are big shows that people can be extremely greedy. True or false.
13. In Little things are big the lady needed help because she was injured. True or false.
14. In little things are big, the lady had d a baby and two small children with her. True or false.
15. In Baucus and Philemon, the tree represents both Baucus and Philemon. True or false.
16. In Baucus and Philemon, Baucus and Philemon ask to die at the same time. True or false.
17. In Baucus and Philemon, Baucus and Philemon immediately recognize their guests as gods. True or
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.