Please i need to see the work on the ones required
1. When does the multiple IRR problems occur?
a. When the heaviest cash flows occur at the beginning of the project
b. When the smallest cash flows occur at the beginning of the project
c. When the cost of the investment is greater than the total of all cash flows
d. When there are multiple cash flow sign changes (from negative to positive
cash flows more than once)
2. Heinrich, Inc. is considering building a new manufacturing facility on a plot of
land they bought ten years ago for $2,000,000. The land currently has a
market value of $1,500,000. What is the appropriate amount to use as the
cash outflow for the project at time zero for a project?
3. Airland, Airways has a debt to equity ratio of 1. Their stock investors required
12% and their bondholders require 8%. AirLamd is in the 40% tax brackets
AirLand?s weighted average cost of capital?
4. Almezxea, Ltd. is estimating its cost of equity for a new metal extractor. The
CFO suggested using the capital asset pricing model. The project?s cash flows
are being estimated for the next five years. What should Almezea use as the
risk free asset for determining the cost of equity?
a. 6 month Treasury bill
b. 1 Year Treasury bill
c. 5 year Treasury note
d. 10 year Treasury note
5. Jalisco, Inc. is estimating its cost of equity capital. Jalisco has a beta of 1.5
when the market risk premium is 8% and the risk free rate is 3.5%. What is
Jalisco?s cost of equity capital?
6. According to Modigliani and Miller without taxes (Proposition I), the change
in the value of a corporation?
a. Is not related to its capital structure
b. Is dependent upon the firms capital structure
c. Is related to its capital structure
d. B and C
7. Zuliaca Inc. has a market value of $350,000,000. Zuliaca currently has no
debt, but considering buying back shares through the issuance of
$140,000,000 in new debt. According to M&M with taxes, what would be the
value of Zuliaca AFTER the debt if their effective tax rate is 30%?
8. The NPV of a project?s cash flows determines the discount rate by setting the
present of the cash inflows equal to the value of the cash outflows.
9. If a project has a negative NPV, it most likely will not have a discounted
10. When the IRR and NPV rank two mutually exclusive projects differently, is to
choose the project with the highest NPV.
11. When we use the company?s weighted average cost of capital to determine
the NPV of a project, we are assuming the project is an average risk project.
12. A company?s capital structure is the mix of debt and equity that a company
uses to finance its assets.
13. For a company that pays taxes on pretax profits of 30%, a required return on
equity of 12% would mean an effective after-tax cost of equity of 8.4%
14. Suppose the IRR for a project is calculated to be 15% for a project when the
required rate of return is 12%, as determined by a calculation of the required
rate of return 5 years ago. Suppose the management of a company
determines from a more recent calculation that the required rate of return
should really be 13%. When the required rate of return is increased from
12% to 13%, the IRR for this project will also increase above 15%.
14. The Boston Computer Inc. is a private firm for which there is no publicly traded
stock. This firm needs to calculate the weighted average cost of capital to use in their
capital budgeting. The New England Computer Inc. has been identified as a peer
competitor in the same industry as the Boston Computer Inc. and is a public firm
with publicly traded stock. Comparative data for both companies are shown below.
Present your calculation of the WACC for Boston Computer, using the CAPM to
estimate the cost of equity. Boston Computer uses the 10-year U.S Treasury Note
securities as a proxy for the risk-free rate. A current quote of 10 year U.S Treasury
Notes is 5.5% and this is assumed to remain constant in the foreseeable future. Also,
assume the expected market risk premium is 5%.
Average Yield to Maturity on Debt
New England Computer
Book Value of Debt
Book Value of Equity
Market Value of Debt
Market Value of Equity
1. Calculate an estimate of BETA for Boston Computer, Inc.
2. Calculate an estimate of the WACC for Boston Computer, Inc.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.