The list below includes some provocative discussions related to the events in this unit?s reading. Choose one of the five topics to write about. Compose a one-page essay in which you will take a first-person perspective of the situation, describe the debate in your own words, and provide a justified and academically defended argument for one side or the other. The essay will need to reflect your understanding of the time period to avoid being anachronistic, and your argument must relate to one of the viable outcomes from that time.
- ? As a multi-generational American citizen, in the wake of Pearl Harbor, do you support the internment of your Japanese neighbors?
- ? As an 18-year-old male high school senior, are you eager or fearful of going to war?
- ? As an 18-year-old female high school senior, are you eager or fearful of going into the wartime factories?
- ? Is the crisis in Europe something that the U.S. should join, or should the U.S. remain isolated? (Use a perspective from no later than November 1941.)
- ? You are an important congressperson. How do policies and economics that are in place at the end of the war impact America?s position in the world? In addition to the topic you selected from the list above, you must consider the influence of the below factors and conditions, which are relevant to all the topics above, and provide historical detail relevant to your topic:
- ? perceptions or impacts of limitations on and advocacy for civil rights,
- ? influence by propaganda or stereotypes,
- ? impacts of international events or crises,
- ? impacts of economic conditions, and
- ? effects on the U.S. isolationist policies. As this is a point of view essay, a modern perspective will not accurately address what the question is asking for. You are required to use a minimum of two reputable sources, which must be cited and referenced, only one of which can be an assigned or provided text or source. It is strongly suggested that the one selection is from the America: History and Life with Full Text database located within the CSU Online Library. Inappropriate resources or failure to use resources that are available in the CSU Online Library can lead to deductions. All sources and their use must be appropriately identified per 6th edition APA format.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.