Assignment 5: Employee Compensation and Benefits
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a narrative and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit two (2) sections for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
Note: For additional information on how to submit more than one file for an assignment, follow the instructions in the document ?How to Submit Multiple Files for an Assignment?, located here.
Imagine that you have just been hired by a new company as the director of the HR department. You have been tasked to hire a new secretary for the department and to develop an employee compensation and benefits package that will be used for that position upon hire. Develop a PowerPoint presentation to present this information to your Vice President. Go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics? (BLS) Website, located at www.bls.gov, for information regarding organizations and pay in your geographical area.
Section 1: Narrative
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Choose the type of organization for which you are designing the package.
- Develop an employee compensation and benefits package for this new position. Support your ideas for the compensation/benefits package.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Presentation
Create a twenty (20) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
4. Provide an overview of the employee compensation and benefits package that you developed in the narrative portion of this assignment. 5. Determine if the employee will be exempt or nonexempt and discuss how overtime will be handled. 6. Suggest other benefits that might be considered within the next few months to enhance employee performance and provide job motivation. 7. Provide information on how government regulations will influence the compensation. 8. Examine data from two (2) organizations listed in the BLS Website with packages similar to yours, focusing on salary, compensation, and benefits in order to convince upper management that your package should be accepted and implemented. 9. Describe how the competitive compensation and benefits package will align with the HRM strategy.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design training and development systems to improve employee performance.
- Develop competitive compensation and benefits packages that align with HRM strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
From analysis conducted in various companies on the following categories of workers:
production associates, line supervisors and floor...
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.