Finish these 9 questions by yourself.
These are separate questions.
Do not copy other work
Answer the following questions in a minimum of 150 words each. Use complete
sentences and correct grammar and spelling. Use APA formatting to cite resources
1.Describe each of the three domains of development (physical, cognitive, and
psychosocial) and provide an example of each.
2.Describe theory and discuss why you agree or disagree with this theory. You
can use one of the other theories to support your position.
Cognitive theory of development (Piaget)
3.Think back on your high school years. Discuss how you have developed since
then; cognitively, physically, and psychosocially.
1. Identify three personal goals. Now, review Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of
needs. Describe Maslow's theory, and explain how your goals either align or do
not align with his theory. Provide specific details to demonstrate your
knowledge of Maslow's theory.
2. Issues related to sexual orientation have been at the forefront of the current
political landscape. What do you think about the legalization of same-sex
marriage? Be sure to use appropriate language and discuss your position
based on what you learned in this lesson.
3. Schools often use concrete rewards to increase adaptive behaviors. How might
this be a disadvantage for students intrinsically motivated to learn? How do
grades on assignments impact your learning?
1. Compare and contrast situational influences and dispositional influences and
give an example of each. Explain how situational influences and dispositional
influences might explain inappropriate behavior.
2. Name and describe at least three social roles you have adopted for yourself.
Why did you adopt these roles? What are some roles that are expected of you,
but that you try to resist?
3. Consider recent news stories on race and sex. Some people are more willing to
openly display prejudice regarding sexual orientation than prejudice regarding
race and gender, or maybe the other way around; some people are more willing
to openly display prejudice regarding race than prejudice towards sexual
orientation. Speculate why this might be. Use what you learned in this lesson to
support your response.
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.