As you study psychology, it is important to realize that it is a behavioral science and psychologists follow specific guidelines for conducting research. Research designs are not all alike, and methods vary based on the nature of the study and the research questions you are asking. What method would best answer your research questions? You can learn a lot about research designs by closely examining how psychologists plan and implement their studies. For this Discussion, you will participate in a study and then analyze it to increase your understanding of research designs.
- Read the Discussion post requirements carefully before participating in the study. Understanding these requirements prior to completing the study will help you complete the assignment successfully.
- Read Chapter 1 from the course text, with particular attention to research designs and the approaches to studying behavior.
- Go to the Social Psychology Network website link at http://www.socialpsychology.org/expts.htm. Click on a topic that interests you in either professional research or student research. Click on several studies, and then choose a research study in which to participate. Studies will vary in type and length, and you may find a few that have been closed to participants.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 3:
- Provide a brief description (fewer than 50 words) of the study in which you participated. Include the title of the study, the research topic, and what you were asked to do as a participant. Note: Include the study title or topic in the "Subject" field of your post (e.g., Test Anxiety).
- Identify whether the research is basic or applied. Explain how you came to this conclusion.
- Provide an explanation of the strengths and limitations of the study.
Note: Be sure to support the responses within your Discussion post, and in your colleague reply, with evidence from the assigned Learning Resources.
Study: Adult Romantic Relationships
My participation was in a study on relationships and the topic of the study was ?Adult
Romantic Relationships? by the University of Queen's University. The...
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.