You will need to make up all figures by yourself - they are not inlcuded you simply input your own figures throughout
Manufacture a basketball. You do not actually need to manufacture something, but will proceed through the assignment as if you were planning on manufacturing the item you have selected. The product should require materials and labor and be something that you are familiar with in process from start to finish. The product must be useful and marketable.
raw materials will include:
cost of rubber for internal bladder
cost of air tip
cost of sting to wrap internal bladder
cost of rubber for 6 external flaps
cost of embossed logo for outside of ball
Perform the following steps:
1) Prepare the following budgets for 1 quarter, broken down monthly, regarding your chosen item:
estimated sales budget
estimated direct materials budget
estimated direct labors budget
estimated manufacturing overhead budget
estimated selling and administrative expenses
estimated income statement.
2) Classify all manufacturing costs and selling and administrative expenses as either variable or fixed.
3) Prepare a contribution margin income statement separating all variable and fixed costs into their own categories.
4) Determine the breakeven point in units and dollars. Also determine the number of units and dollars that need to be sold to make a target profit of $5,000 a month.
Answer the following question: If you had to improve the bottom line, what would you do and what concerns would you have going forward?
Choose a piece of equipment that you might consider purchasing to increase production of your item and address the following questions: What types of capital budgeting factors would you look at when deciding whether to do this? What would be the relevant costs that you would consider in this decision?
Estimated sales budget
Sales price per unit
Estimated direct materials budget
Budgeted production units
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.