Use the following information for questions 1 and 2.
Use the following information for questions 1 and 2.,
On June 30, 2015, the Warle, Xin, and Yates partnership had the following fiscal year-end balance sheet:,
Cash $ 4,000 Accounts payable $ 7,000,
Accounts receivable 6,000 Loan from Xin 5,000,
Inventory 14,000 Warle, capital (20%) 14,000,
Plant assets-net 12,000 Xin, capital (30%) 10,000,
Loan to Warle 6,000 Yates, capital (50%) 6,000,
Total assets $ 42,000 Total liab./equity $ 42,000,
The percentages shown are the residual profit and loss sharing ratios. The partners dissolved the partnership on July 1, 2015, and began the liquidation process. During July the following events occurred: ,
* Receivables of $3,000 were collected. ,
* The inventory was sold for $4,000. ,
* All available cash was distributed on July 31, except for $2,000 that was set aside for contingent expenses. ,
1. The book value of the partnership equity (i.e., total equity of the partners) on June 30, 2015 is (3 points):,
2. The cash available for distribution to the partners on July 31, 2015 is (2 points):,
3. Prepare a Schedule of Safe Payments (4 points). How much cash Xin will receive from the cash that is available for distribution on July 31 (1 point)?,
Quan, Ray, Sen, and Tad are partners who share profits and losses 30%, 20%, 35%, and 15%, respectively. The partnership will be liquidated gradually over several months beginning January 1, 2015. The partnership trial balance at December 31, 2014 is as follows:,
Cash $ 3,000 Accounts Payable $12,000,
Accounts receivable 10,000 Note payable 30,000,
Inventory 25,000 Loan from Sen 6,000,
Loan to Ray 4,000 Quan, capital (30%) 12,000,
Furniture 15,000 Ray, capital (20%) 9,000,
Equipment 18,000 Sen capital (35%) 12,000,
Goodwill 10,000 Tad, capital (15%) 4,000,
Totals $85,000 Totals $85,000 ,
1. Compute partners? vulnerability ranking (3 points).,
2. Prepare a Schedule of Assumed Loss Absorption (4 points).,
3. Prepare a Schedule of Cash Distribution (3 points).
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.