Unit II Mini Project is Chapters 4 and 5 in the test book I sent
Unit II Mini Project is Chapters 4 and 5 in the test book I sent you to reference: Pick one and go with it!,
1. Using the CSU Online Library to conduct additional research, delve into one of the legislation issues listed below,
regarding compensation issues: ,
??Social Security Act,
??Welfare and pension Plan Disclosure Act,
??The Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Act,
??Employee Retirement Income Security Act,
??Multiemployer Pension Plan Amendment Act,
??Job Training Partnership Act,
??Retirement Equity Act,
??Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act of 1988,
??Family and Medical Leave Act,
??Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996,
??Workforce Investment Act,
Your Mini Research Project should be between two and four pages and include the history of the Act, why it was created, how it has influenced the area of Human Resources, and what the future holds in this area (i.e., are there plans to change this act, is there legislation pending that might affect this act, etc.). How has this act affected the employer? How has it affected the employee? Do you agree that this act was necessary? Why, or why not? Use specific examples to support your answers. Your paper should follow APA guidelines, and all references used should be cited,
This is unit VI Mini Project Chapter 8 and 9 of the text book I sent you.,
2. Based on the job evaluation methods mentioned in your textbook, use the CSU Online Library to look up additional information about the method you believe is best. Describe the evaluation method, explain your decision for choosing it, and use specific examples to support your answer. Your answer should be at least one page long and follow APA format. Make sure to cite your references. You are required to use an additional resource other than your textbook.,
3. Unit V Mini Project,
A hot topic in organizations is the development and use of teams within the organization, particularly self-managed work teams. A reason frequently cited for support of these self-managed teams is that they reduce the number of managers required by an organization. Using the CSU Online Library, research the topic of teams, including compensation programs for teams. Describe the pros and cons of work teams using additional sources other than your textbook. Discuss the validation of the belief that they reduce the number of managers required by an organization. Include examples and points not in the textbook, and fully explain your reasons. Discuss the best compensation programs for a team environment using specific examples to support your answer. Your paper should be between two to four pages. Use APA format, and cite references.,
This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $18.50
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 18, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.