Question Details

(Answered) Finance


McDowell Industries sells on terms of 3/10, net 20. Total sales for the year are $1,192,000;40% of the customers pay on the 10th day and take discounts, while the other 60% pay, on average, 66 days after their purchases. Assume 365 days in year for your calculations. What is the days' sales outstanding? Round your answer to two decimal places. days What is the average amount of receivables? Round your answer to the nearest cent. $ What is the percentage cost of trade credit to customers who take the discount? Round your answers to two decimal places. % What is the percentage cost of trade credit to customers who do not take the discount and pay on Day 66? Round your answers to two decimal places. Nominal cost: % Effective cost: % What would happen to McDowell's accounts receivables if McDowell toughened up on its collection policy with the result that all nondiscount customers paid on the 20th day? Round your answers to two decimal places. DSO = days Average receivables = $
More Details:

Finance

 


Solution details:
STATUS
Answered
QUALITY
Approved
ANSWER RATING

This question was answered on: Dec 18, 2020

PRICE: $18.50

Solution~00031147683873.zip (25.37 KB)

Buy this answer for only: $18.50

This attachment is locked

We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)

Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
SiteLock

About this Question

STATUS

Answered

QUALITY

Approved

DATE ANSWERED

Dec 18, 2020

EXPERT

Tutor

ANSWER RATING

GET INSTANT HELP/h4>

We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.

You can also use these solutions:

  • As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
  • As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
  • For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student.

NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?

Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround

Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.

WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.

Order Now